Sunday, 17 January 2016

Very Berry


Hello,


This is the makeup post I promised in my New Year's Resolutions post but it's been over two weeks since then.. I blame second year uni issuing enough work to provide a nice layer of insulation for my arctic uni house, whilst simultaneously crushing my hopes and dreams as it does so. Despite my work load, I felt the need to upload this makeup look whilst it's still seasonal - it also acts as a great procrastination method...



This look is my take on berry eyes and berry lips. I can't remember all the products I used but the eyeshadow is MAC's cranberry and the lipstick is Topshop's Called Up. This look would be perfect for a night out in the colder months, or a slightly toned down version could be great for everyday.

** You could tone it down by keeping the eyeshadow to a light wash, or by using a tinted lip balm or gloss instead of having such a bold lip.





The photo quality isn't great because I took these on my phone, but I just wasn't happy with any that I took on my camera!



Thanks for reading!

Talk sooner than last time,
Imogen, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment