Friday, 29 January 2016

January Favourites | 2016




Hello!

In typical blogger style I'm going to ramble on about things I've been liking over the past month. I haven't written a favourites post in ages (I don't think) but 2016 is a fresh start so maybe I'll be writing one every month from now on...we'll see.

Things for my face:

1. L'Oréal True Match Foundation - a recent purchase to break away from my usual bases and a great decision. Build-able coverage with a dewy finish - perfect for day and night.

2. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - who doesn't love this? I've loved this product for a while but I thought I'd give it a little shout out for brightening my under eyes around the stressful time of deadlines and exams.

3. L'Oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara - saw this was a new release recently and made an impulse purchase based on the face that L'Oréal mascaras are yet to let me down, and this does not disappoint. This product has a really unique wand that gives long, voluminous lashes. The product does clump a little when new but once it dries out a little it works a treat.




Things to fill my time: 


4. Vampire Diaries - needed a new series to binge watch on Netflix since I finished Making a Murderer. I've been enjoying watching vampires cause havoc more than I probably should but I have no shame!

5. Actually going to the gym. Yes, I know. I'm as shocked as you are. If you didn't already know, one of my New Year's Resolutions was to use my gym membership, and whilst it took a couple of weeks, I finally got round to it. I don't have a set schedule or routine yet but I actually find myself wanting to go and get a work out in, which means I am sticking to a resolution - even if it is mostly for procrastination purposes!

6. Finishing all deadlines for the semester. Self-explanatory: I'm free!! ...for a few days before my new timetable starts but I will revel in my lack of responsibilities for the weekend, I'm sure.




What have you been loving this month?




Talk soon,
Imogen. xo



P.S. I hope you noticed (and like) my new theme I've got going on


No comments:

Post a Comment